Thursday, July 21, 2011

Conversing with Kids Continued

Jackson: "When you get divorced and you're old it's hard to get married again because you're old and you don't look so good."


A perfume commercial comes on TV with a scantily clad woman prancing around in the ocean.
Jackson:  "Why do all perfume commercials look like really good movies?"


Row Your Boat, by Parker
"Roll, roll, roll your boat gently down the scream.  Merrily, merrily, merrily, life is down the scream."


My sister went to prom this year.  As we talked about who we would take, we asked Parker who he would invite.  He said, "Ewww, I don't like girls.  But I like Mia, I'll take her."  To which Mia replied, "Parker, that's illegal."

Mia:  "Somebody wanted to borrow my rainbow crayon today, but I told them no."
Me:  "If the shoe was on the other foot, you would've wanted them to share with you."
Mia:  "Mom, we're not allowed to swap shoes at school."

Parker: "I want some applesauce mommy."
Me: "I have some strawberry applesauce."
Parker: "Is it criss cross?"
If you have school age children you will get it.

Mia: "When you lived in the 90's did they have time machines?"
Me:  "Uh, no."
Mia:  "Well did you at least have sporks?"

No comments:

Post a Comment