Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bon Voyage & 52 Home

     We are ready to set sail tomorrow!  It's very quiet around the house since the kids are all situated at Grandma's and Nana's for the night.  Since I won't have access to my blog next week I'm cheating and putting up week 38 of my 52 Home project early.  Here is my packing buddy -



Can't wait to get away with my husband.  Our anniversary is Thursday.  I can't believe it's been 10 years already.  The kids and I broke out the wedding photos last night and all had a good laugh at how young we looked.  I was glad to share that with them.  I told Mia she could wear my dress when she got married and she said it would be waaaaay too old fashion by then! Ha!  Well, got to put the finishing touches on these suitcases.  Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment