Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fun Weekend

     Friday night Mia had a movie night at dance.  And yes, I just realized I forgot to blog about our transition from gymnastics to dance.  Mia wanted to do something a little more graceful, and frankly a little closer to the ground, so she is now taking ballet and tap at Next Generation in Muscle Shoals.  She loves it, especially getting to dress up and dance with her friends.  No, I don't even have a picture of her in her dance duds.  I must be slacking a little lately due to pre holiday "to do's".  So, Ms Laura had all the girls come to the studio in their pj's to watch a movie Friday night and Mia was so excited to go.  They popped popcorn and took their sleeping bags.  When I went to pick her up she said she'd had a great time but she almost fell asleep!  I guess when you've been at school all day that tends to happen when you finally sit still.
     Saturday our neighbor Ms Margo had a few families over for a fun afternoon.  We ate and played until almost dark.  The kids ran around for hours, so they were good and tired at bedtime.  We always have a great time when we go to her house.  Now we are gearing up for another week of work and school, but I'm so glad to have weekends like this with my family.

Getting ready to sack race


Apple bobbing



3 legged race



The girls won every time


Everett playing football with daddy

Garrett and Parker

Painting

Target practice




Cookie time

No comments:

Post a Comment