Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Our FINAL Fall Festival

     Today was Parker's fall festival at school, and he could not wait to get there.  They had games, tattoos, and even a hay ride!  He has been to the older kids' school carnivals before, but it was a lot more fun to do it all with his friends.  I got there around 11:30 and they were getting ready for lunch.  Parker always comes home with half of his lunch still in his lunch box, and he always tells me they never give him enough time to eat.  Well, today I found out the truth.  He sits by a little boy named Logan, and they talked and played almost the entire lunch time.  I guess time flies when you're having fun!  After lunch all the classes got together and showed us a few songs they have been working on.  They were all so cute, and it's nice to hear the parts that Parker always "forgets" at home!  Next they all got a bucket from their teacher and went to play all the games.  Parker's said he liked fishing the best.  I think it was because he was fishing for gummies, which happen to be his favorite dessert.  We had a really fun day and I love getting to be there with my kids at all their events.  I am very blessed to have a husband that works very hard so that I can be there.  I am also proud to say that we have officially had our last "fall" party, and we can breathe for a few minutes before November gets into full swing.  And I can't even talk about Christmas shopping yet, which I have not started, ugh.

Lunchtime!

Parker and Logan

Davis, Parker, and Logan

All the bluebird boys going for a hay ride

Davis, Easton, Parker, and Logan waiting to play games

Fishing for gummies!

Getting an Iron Man tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment