Thursday, April 19, 2012

House Update

     Well, our long lost window finally found it's way to our dining room and the bricks have been laid.  Our front door has also taken it's place.  The sheet rock is up and being finished and we are on the brink of ordering interior doors and trim.  I also have all my colors pinned down.  After much anticipation, Mia finally chose her room color.  I'm proud to say it's neither pink, nor purple!  I'm really getting excited now!




Everett likes to "walk down" from Nana's to explore his new house.
Any time we start to go he starts saying "walk down, walk down".

The "lean-to" behind Jeremy's detached garage.

It's a mess, but it's bricked and all the windows are where they should be.

My color grid.  Partly for your enjoyment, partly in case I lose my master list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment