Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day


     It's one of my most favorite days of the year.  If you had asked me back when I was 17 what I wanted to do with my life, you would have gotten a laundry list of worldly accomplishments.  Travelling the world as a journalist or writing the great American novel.  Marriage and kids would not have even cracked the top 10 on my list back then, much less being a stay at home mom.  But God is so good.  He has blessed me beyond belief with a wonderful family.  He has given me a heart for my family and my home.  I would not trade this life for anything.  God knew so much better than I did what my life at the age of 32 should look like.  My priorities have taken a drastic turn for the better, and I'm so glad He put me here!  Happy Mother's Day!


Mom and me

THE best kinds of Mother's Day gifts!


No comments:

Post a Comment