Monday, March 25, 2013

March Already?

   Yes, it's now been 3 months since I sat down to record our family happenings.  A quarter of this new year has already passed, and it seems like it's just begun.  Life has been busy, busy, and the chances I've had to sit down have been few and far between.  When they do roll around, that's exactly what I want to do.  Sit.  Not type or sift through pictures, or anything else I love, but just sit down and breathe.  That being said, I've got to get these blogs down before my mom brain kicks in and I forget all the details.  Here's hoping that I don't wait another 3 months for an update!  Oh, and in the mean time I turned another year older and managed (somehow) to get 2012's edition of "Life With the Robison's" ordered.




No comments:

Post a Comment